There’s a good chance the answer to your Bitcoin related questions are freely available on this website. If they aren’t, I happily answer direct messages on a daily basis via many of these contact methods.
Who is this service for?
Do you have an unanswered question that goes something like…
- I don’t know which node is best for me?
- I don’t know how to set up a node?
- I have a node. How can I get the best from it?
- I don’t know which wallet I should use?
- I want to set up my first hardware wallet but don’t know how?
- I want to setup a multisig wallet, but am unsure how.
- I want to use coinjoin or Lightning. Where do I start?
- I want my own BTCPay Server, how can I get started?
Is the answer yes? Then you may benefit from some 1-on-1 time to ask more specific questions or need a helping hand with a node or wallet set up.
Who is this service not for?
- Specific hardware or software troubleshooting
- Those seeking financial and/or investment advice
Here is how your support session would work…
- Contact me via any of these methods to schedule a call at a time that suits us both
- We have our 1 hour call
- You pay for the value you received via Bitcoin or Lightning using the button below